Updated COVID-19 Measures as of January 13, 2021
AllStar Auctions is committed to following all provincial guidelines and policies. Keeping our staff and customers safe and healthy is our top priority. Due to the recent restrictions put in place by the province of Ontario AllStar will be implementing the following changes:
- All of our indoor facilities are closed to the public effective immediately. This includes our office, shop, all bathroom facilities as well as viewing items stored indoors.
- Outdoor viewing of yard items is permitted by appointment only with the following changes:
- Masks are mandatory when on the property at all times
- Customers are asked to limit the people coming on site to view units.
- Customers are not permitted in any vehicles or equipment. If customers would like to hear/see something run, an AllStar representative will start the vehicle/equipment for them but the customer must remain at a distance of at least 2 meters (6 feet).
- If you show up without a scheduled appointment you will be turned away.
- Payment of auction purchases will be electronic only, no onsite payments will be permitted in any format. All invoices must be paid in advance using an electronic format (e-transfer, wire transfer, credit card).
- Pick up will be curbside by appointment only – if you show up without a scheduled appointment you will be turned away. Upon arrival please remain in your vehicle. An AllStar representative will direct you to the designated loading area for customers to load. Customers are responsible for loading their own items. Staff assistance will not be available due to the proximity required. Customers must ensure that they are bringing adequate assistance with them to load items. Machine loading will still be available as long as it is safe to do so.
- Drop off will be curbside by appointment only – if you show up without a scheduled appointment you will be turned away. Upon arriving please remain in your vehicle. An AllStar representative will direct you to the designated unloading area for customers to unload. Machine unloading will still be available as long as it is safe to do so.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE EMAIL INFO@ALLSTARAUCTIONS.CA OR CALL 1-888-376-3155.
Please note that there will be zero tolerance for customers arriving onsite without an appointment. It is imperative for keeping staff and customers safe that all interactions are by appointment only.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding, while we all work together to stay safe and healthy. Please continue to check our website as we will provide updates as the situation changes.
Highly Qualified Professionals
AllStar Auctions Inc. is the preferred choice for remarketing your excess inventory of all types of Heavy Equipment, Transportation, Recreational and Powersport Products. Our group of highly qualified team members will assist in the entire auction process from start to finish. Specializing in Live Onsite and Online Auctions. Selling Together with Integrity. Offering High Value. Providing Quality Service.
Have A Question?
Thank you for visiting our website today! If you have further questions regarding an upcoming auction or our company please send us a message using the form. Someone will respond as soon as possible!